What fits in a Code 3 LP mini bar?

MtnMan

Dec 20, 2012
Eastern PA
I recently picked up an almost new Code 3 LP 6105 mini halogen bar, for no other reason than I didn't have one and the price was right. It's just the basic 2 rotators and diagonal mirror, but there's a lot of space inside and about 60 extra mounting holes in the base plate, arranged in a mysterious crop-circle-like pattern, suggesting multiple customization options.

Does anyone know what configurations were available, aside from the usual 2 rotators or round strobes? Is there a guide to what components go where? Or should I just grab a bunch of parts and start fitting? I'm thinking some LED heads, intersection oscillators, etc....

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
Please post photos of the "crop circles" as you've sparked my interest. Also, don't be afraid to play around with different things, however you may have to custom fit brackets or whatever...

lite-em-up

May 23, 2010
Eastern Missouri
You can put 2 Stingrays in there,

1/2 cylinder filters for the rotators,

You can put a stingray on one side oscillating to the end with the other a rotator,

You can put the little LP "old style" alley lights in there,

I will try to remember more and add to this list as I remember.

MtnMan

Dec 20, 2012
Eastern PA
foxtrot5 said:
Please post photos of the "crop circles" as you've sparked my interest. Also, don't be afraid to play around with different things, however you may have to custom fit brackets or whatever...

This (not my pic, but shows it well):

6100 base 2.JPG

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
MtnMan said:
This (not my pic, but shows it well):

Well, that is strange indeed...

Jan 20, 2011
Lake of the Ozarks
I had added tir3's to mine on an L bracket, i had put sweeps from a MX7K in there, but now mine is back to stock. Sorry do not have photos of it all, however, there were so many positions I could put that stuff in, it;s really up to your imagination. Now if you're talking what you could put there factory wise, I haven't the slightest idea.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Lot's of stuff..

Here are two of my first crude custom lights from the 1990s

custom2.jpg

custom1.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.