What grill guard?

harwood39

May 26, 2010
Fargo, ND
Anyone know what grill guard this is that is pictured? I have an 01 Expedition and want this grill guard for it or something very similar. I just dont want the usual parts store guard.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v606_harwood39_Expedition_i_1.jpg

Terry L

May 21, 2010
East Texas
Check Hunter Truck Accessories, hunter4x4.com. All guards are made in their warehouse outside of Houston and are very reasonable. Not sure who that guard was made by.

K9Vic

May 23, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
TritonBoulder47 said:
It looks similar to a Ranch Hand, but I don't think it is...

I looks like a Ranch Hand, but the center bars on a Ranch Hand are curved with the grille lines for the F150/Expedition for those years.

whatevah

May 26, 2010
Delaware, USA
Couldn't find that one, but check out Go Rhino. Their guard fits 99-02 Expeditions and 99-03 F150s. http://www.gorhino.com/search.aspx?id=11|105|2001 Check the two "3000 series" items, one has a step at the bottom center of the grill, one doesn't. Should cost under $350 shipped from various online stores.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
covert

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.