what have you used warning lights for besides warning

Pimp

May 16, 2010
Louisiana
If you ever want to sell that green dome... I have a perfect match here waiting on it. I could unite the only two true green ones I've ever seen!

ai93.photobucket.com_albums_l41_Pimpala03_collection_2009collection_IMG_2614.jpg

Ben E.

May 21, 2010
Iowa, USA
Usdemt, nwiamedic and myself did an install on a Rescue Truck a few months ago. Usdemt mounted an old blue Axixtech Mini4 under the passenger seat that would light up the floorboard when the compartment lights were on in the rescue box.

jdh

May 21, 2010
Geneva, FL
Pimp said:
If you ever want to sell that green dome... I have a perfect match here waiting on it. I could unite the only two true green ones I've ever seen!

Well Pimp...even though seeing a working 8000 bar with perfectly intact, very rare, solid green domes would be a sight to see for me and the board members, my green dome has assured me that it likes its red partner, and the bar that it is on.

But I wish to thank you for the offer. LOL

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tommy_adams

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.