What is Old is New, Again!

FreshDave04

Jun 30, 2010
Elkhart, IN
I'm the artist formerly known as "sbparkcop" and "MichianaELS". No worries - this will be the LAST name change. I've been brought onto the staff at Priority One Emergency, thus the new name change. I am now kind of a jack of all trades, but primarily responsible for fleet sales & overseeing installation services. If there's anyway that myself or any of the staff can assist you in any way, please don't hesitate to let us know! "Like" us on Facebook for exclusive sales and discounts. We're master distributors for; Whelen, Federal Signal, Code 3, Able 2/Sho-Me, Setina, Go Rhino!, Jotto Desk, Streamlight, 5.11 and much more!

I look forward to continuing the relationships I've built here and even more in the future!

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
I'd kill for that job! P1 Does some cool shit!

Bigassfireman

May 23, 2010
U. S. of A. Ohio
You change names more than some folk change undies! Next thing you know, you'll have a symbol for a name. Congrats Dave!

FreshDave04

Jun 30, 2010
Elkhart, IN
Bill Boyd said:
Congrats!

Are you and the wife gonna have to move?

Yep! Pretty scary since we don't know ANYBODY around (except for the P1 staff), but it's very exciting at the same time. We've already begun scouting out the area. We're very much looking forward to the challenge!

Bill Boyd

Jul 6, 2010
Avon, NY
Dave@P1 said:
Yep! Pretty scary since we don't know ANYBODY around (except for the P1 staff), but it's very exciting at the same time. We've already begun scouting out the area. We're very much looking forward to the challenge!

Yeah it is scary....I remember a couple years back when the fiance talked me into buying a house....I had rented from my parents for 10 years...scary at first but very happy now.....

Next step for us will be with retirement knocking at the door in a few years...and if an early is offered before that....She wants to move to Alabama or Florida....I want to keep going....to like St. Thomas...LOL

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.