What is your favorite Liberty Setup?

Alovebaby41

May 23, 2010
Texas
I'm looking to purchase a liberty for display purposes, and I'am having trouble coming to what configuration to buy. What i'm looking at so far is a 43" wecan liberty, single color (meaning not DUO or TRIO), with colored lens.

So, what is everybody else's favorite setup of a liberty?

Last edited by a moderator:

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
Personally I'm a fan of how some of the NJSP run. Full Red to the front, 50/50 RB to the rear set on the fast "night rider" pattern... but maybe I'm just nostalgic for home.

EMS7EMT

Feb 25, 2011
Virginia
foxtrot5 said:
Personally I'm a fan of how some of the NJSP run. Full Red to the front, 50/50 RB to the rear set on the fast "night rider" pattern... but maybe I'm just nostalgic for home.

I agree , for some reason I love the NJSP setup of the liberty.

Link for those outside of NJ

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
@thebluesignal

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.