What showed up recently.... where to start?

JohnMarcson

Site Founder
Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
I just won this auction... Too bad I'm only collecting whelen stuff... guess I'll find something to do with it..... or else it will have to end up being resold...

Looks nice though, I'll post pics when it arrives.

HillRock said:
never seen one, almost looks like a smooshed Code 3 XL mini. Cool bar...
Used to be sold in JC Whitney... there was a dual level version too...

Here are the latest "projects" I have gotten from members and various places. I'll update this thread again as I start cleaning them up.

Whelen 80h5, 4 rotators and 2 rear par36 strobes. Each has it's own power supply that were actually the same as in some whelen beacons of the time. This will be my first bar to clean up. Once they look presentable I will post some pics of the lenses I have made for it with rear amber cutouts for the strobes.

ai57.photobucket.com_albums_g205_elightbars_Collection_w80h5.jpg

ai57.photobucket.com_albums_g205_elightbars_Collection_w8h05a.jpg

Whelen 80h2 and 90h2 bars... they look worse than they are. Most of the dullness on the rotators is dust and will wash off. I also have 2 extra 90h rotators if needed. I have some domes in the works for these too... pics later.

ai57.photobucket.com_albums_g205_elightbars_Collection_w9080h2.jpg

A nice pile of whelen dashmasters, no lenses... some are for sale in the vintage sales area, others will get lenses and go in my display.

ai57.photobucket.com_albums_g205_elightbars_Collection_dashmasters.jpg

Lightforce bar mentioned above, I may get to refurbishing and installing a blue filter in it at some point, but more likely I'll sell it. It has a small corner crack I couldn't get to show on camera... otherwise very nice.

ai57.photobucket.com_albums_g205_elightbars_Collection_lightforce2.jpg

ai57.photobucket.com_albums_g205_elightbars_Collection_lightforce3.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381