Whats everyone using for freshining up reflectors

shott8283

Jun 2, 2010
Western NY
Got a 9M and the dishes that have the "chrome" finish to them is flaking and chipping and worn out in some spots. Was wondering what everyone was using to freshen these up?

I tried some chrome spray paint that I had laying around and it looked like crap. trying to figure out something.

PJD642

May 20, 2010
east of Cleveland
LED said:
You can get some high temp metallic tape (such as muffler, engine repairs) and that will reflect pretty well.
I'm gonna have to try that - I swapped a set of 500 series strobes on here & got screwed. Things are all black & pitted. Be fun to try until the tubes give out in 'em.

cutiger

Jun 11, 2010
SC
PJD642 said:
I'm gonna have to try that - I swapped a set of 500 series strobes on here & got screwed. Things are all black & pitted. Be fun to try until the tubes give out in 'em.
Write a negative review on the guy.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArizonaFireTruckParty

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.