whats it worth?

Wigwam700

May 25, 2011
New York Adirondacks US
You can't go wrong for $30 even if it doesn't light or spin you could part it out. That base looks a little rough, rusted and dented but could be just surface? The lens looks slightly scratched but useable, the retaining ring looks in decent shape. Those lights are becoming more popular as they become more scarce. As it stands right now perhaps $50, if it lights and spins perhaps more. If it is a hill light with one bulb facing the sky instead of horizontal it will be worth more. Does it work?

Todd:D

smsales

May 21, 2010
West Michigan
Wigwam700 said:
You can't go wrong for $30 even if it doesn't light or spin you could part it out. That base looks a little rough, rusted and dented but could be just surface? The lens looks slightly scratched but useable, the retaining ring looks in decent shape. Those lights are becoming more popular as they become more scarce. As it stands right now perhaps $50, if it lights and spins perhaps more. If it is a hill light with one bulb facing the sky instead of horizontal it will be worth more. Does it work?
Todd:D

don't know, just found it. didnt know if it would be worth following up on.. old= not my thing... no knowledge..

HILO

May 20, 2010
Grand Prairie Texas
For $30, I'd get it if I were local. At the least, you could lcean it up and make an LED light for fun! It is Michigan after all.

jph2

Apr 21, 2012
USA Michigan
Posting a pic cuz one day the Craig's List page will be gone and future generations will wonder what this was all about. I agree, for $30 you can't go wrong. :)

3E43Gc3J65L75Gd5Mfd5sc737b392e1201324.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
@thebluesignal

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.