• XX-Large

Votes: 32 33.3%
  • XXX-Large

Votes: 24 25.0%

• Total voters

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
I'm going to order a bunch of T-Shirts with the AWL logo on them, but I'm not sure how many of which size to get. Voting does not mean you are obligated to purchase a shirt, this is only for research purposes so I can see what percentage of voters wear what size shirt. I'm hoping to get at least 100 responses.

So please, take a second to vote for your shirt size to help a brother out. Thanks guys! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

FusionWolf

Oct 8, 2012
Massachusetts
tom said:
I'm going to order a bunch of T-Shirts with the AWL logo on them, but I'm not sure how many of which size to get. Voting does not mean you are obligated to purchase a shirt, this is only for research purposes so I can see what percentage of voters where what size shirt. I'm hoping to get at least 100 responses.

So please, take a second to vote for your shirt size to help a brother out. Thanks guys! :)

im a medium/

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
Thanks for the support guys, I really appreciate your feedback!

Jared @ 911Lights said:
Tom, we've printed promotional t-shirts several times for volunteer fire events, we ALWAYS run out of XLs, 2XLs, and 3XLs.

Thanks, Jared. This is very helpful! I thought L and XL would be the most popular, but I guess I thought wrong. Good thing I asked!

hitman38367

May 23, 2010
West Tennessee, USA
tom said:
Thanks for the support guys, I really appreciate your feedback!

Thanks, Jared. This is very helpful! I thought L and XL would be the most popular, but I guess I thought wrong. Good thing I asked!
Tom, bruthas be some eatin' fools these days. Gotta get some bigger sizes. lol!!

Fluffy126577

May 24, 2010
Toledo, OH
If Garza is a size Big Taco then I am super 'el grande taco

XXXX-L - XXXXX-L (Depending on brand of the shirt)

I don't get many free t-shirts... =(

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
plybeep68 said:
Do you plan on selling any here in the classifieds?

I plan to sell them on my website, and will probably also give them away as freebies with orders over a certain $ amount :)

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
Im an awkward L-XL size right now. Neither fits right. :( But I would say XL is fairly average

gallagher073

Jan 21, 2011
Western Connecticut
tom said:
I plan to sell them on my website, and will probably also give them away as freebies with orders over a certain $ amount :)

but wait there's more....call in the next 15 minutes and we'll double your offer, just pay separate shipping and handling....lol

sorry tom couldn't help myself! :D

JPolston

Mar 27, 2012
Indiana, USA
I'll be up for purchasing one once I get my tax return.. Yay money

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.