WhatsItWorth Atlas Siren Speaker HPR-370C

PC Comms

May 30, 2010
Beautiful southern Georgia!
OK, I was digging through the warehouse the other day and came across this little jem. Not sure whether to keep it for my personal collection or sell it. It is NOS and in new condition. (No scratches, dings, dents, corrosion or shelf wear) Any idea what it is worth? Thanks in advance for any help.

ai248.photobucket.com_albums_gg192_PCComms_DSCN1377.jpg

ai248.photobucket.com_albums_gg192_PCComms_DSCN1376.jpg

ai248.photobucket.com_albums_gg192_PCComms_DSCN1375.jpg

wfdstation42

May 23, 2010
USA/FL
Yeah, $15 sounds right. What's your paypal? LOL. I don't know who the actual manufacturer of this style was. I have one that is the exact same shape but is painted gray, is also NOS with Motorola badging. I paid $50 for it.

PC Comms

May 30, 2010
Beautiful southern Georgia!
Well, I do know that it is manufactured by Atlas out of Parsippany NJ, but they haven't manufactured this stule in some time. They did make them for Motorola (Motorola Part No. TDN-6254A) There is also a blue model manufactured by Atlas/Soundolier from Fenton Missouri (Shown below). Well, if I do decide to sell it, I'll throw it up on the board and give everyone here first shot at it.

aimg.auctiva.com_imgdata_1_1_7_6_3_7_7_webimg_585614233_tp.jpg

aimg.auctiva.com_imgdata_1_1_7_6_3_7_7_webimg_585614187_tp.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevieandrew

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.