Whelen 2" Round "Compartment Light" question

k9cop116

May 31, 2010
Southeast Texas
Has anybody used these...for anything? I'm replacing some overhead interior compartment lights in our jump-out van, and since these are 2" round lights...they will just about fit perfect in the openings that are already there where the 1970's good-time-van lights were.....I'm just curious as to how bright they are. The website says the clear / white are a "Intensity Level 3"....whatever that means.

here's a link

http://www.whelen.com/_AUTOMOTIVE/detai ... rod_id=135

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
They are fairly bright, and someone installed a couple on an suv and they really impressed me!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mgrimmius

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.