Whelen Advantedge find

Jun 18, 2013
PA
I located this one on FB Marketplace, seller hit me back after the first person fell through.

We ALL know how much I love Whelen Products!!! o_O

I figured I would dig into it abit, as it was a mess on the outside with signs of possible mouse activity. So I gave it a bath, and it was as water tight as the Titanic. So I christen thee.. H.M.S. Whelen.. lost with all hands 09/16/23 haha.

Some wet dog pictures..
Advantedge.jpg Advantedge2.jpg

At first I did not know which way was front, I figured the stickers would not lie.. apparently I was right.

Advantedge3.jpg

Looks to be a late model possibly end of the line version.

interior.jpg
interior2.jpg
powersupply.jpg

interior3.jpg

Very clean on the inside everything looks to be circa 1998. I am glad I opened her up, the amount of water that got in was pretty bad.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
and the video...

My power supply took a big ol dumpola right at the end. Should not be too shocked was running a few streethawgs for testing and they probably killed it.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
that PS may have flash patterns too

it goes from Flashy Flash.. to Flashy Flashy Blink?

lol

In all seriousness do tell, I might learn something.

I believe this is a 4200 series bar, still trying to hunt down a wiring harness color schematic.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.