Jun 4, 2014
Leitchfield, ky
I need some various parts for Whelen advantedge bars

Advantedge 5000
8" of red lens
2 red end caps with gaskets

Advantedge 4500
2 rotators current rotator is part # 02-0363554-00A

Please let me know if you have any of the parts listed, may be interested in buying whole bars for the parts if the price is right. Thanks for the help

wmreader

Aug 3, 2012
ETex
I have a bunch of red lenses in both horizontal optics and vertical optics. They are smaller and run around 6" or so, but a couple could be trimmed into a pair of 4" to make 8". I may have a longer red or two also and some dividers too, I'll have to check. Let me know if any of these will work.

Last edited:

Radio611

Jun 4, 2014
Leitchfield, ky
Any of that should work even if I have to piece it together. My lenses right now have not optic to them just a smooth finish but I don't mind to change it.

wmreader

Aug 3, 2012
ETex
Any of that should work even if I have to piece it together. My lenses right now have not optic to them just a smooth finish but I don't mind to change it.
I'm sure I can fix you up. PM me and we can discuss this, thanks.

Last edited:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.