Whelen Avenger Bracket

May 21, 2010
Delafield, WI
The standard bracket has three suction cups and attaches to your windshield for a very easy simply install. The low profile bracket, which I am going to assume is the headliner bracket, will fit snug to the headliner of your vehicle. It would require some drilling through the headliner to secure the bracket. Not a big deal though, it is a much cleaner more professional look than the suction cups.

TangoDown

May 22, 2010
Montana
ff168577 said:
http://www.sirennet.com/whavn2.html

According to Sirennet they are reporting a headliner bracket and a low profile bracket.

Looks like the Headliner bracket is the low profile bracket. The other bracket available is the visor bracket. I just ordered a headliner bracket last week, should be here on Tuesday. I will let you know how it goes in.

According to Sirennet:

Whelen Low Profile Mounting (Headliner) Bracket for AVN2 Series

This Low Profile Mounting (Headliner) Bracket is specifically designed for use for AVN2 Series.

Your Price: $10.00

part# WHAVNBKT2

The shipping was $13.75 to my address. I paid more to ship than for the bracket itself!!

jantman

Jun 2, 2010
NJ, USA
I've had the headliner bracket for my dual avenger (AVNBKT2, if I'm not mistaken) in 2 trucks. It's wonderful, I have it keeping the light out of the way above the rear view mirror, but it's a bit tight in the new truck - seems to be angling the light up a bit more than I'd like.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.