Whelen Cencom Gold AMP only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigma Safety

May 21, 2010
western Canada
Hi all,

We have a customer who has a Whelen Cencom Gold and the amp has fried on it.  They would like us to source a new amp.

The part # on the current amp is [SIZE=11pt]01-0284302-02H so whatever we get it would need to be the same as that part #.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I'm not overly familiar with the Cencom lineup so if you need any more info to ensure an exact match, please let me know.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]We are in Canada but can give you our UPS account # for shipping.  All you would need to do is call UPS for a pickup or take it to a UPS store.  Alternately, if you want to send via USPS, that'd be great as well.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Thanks[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Mark[/SIZE]

txfire

May 19, 2010
Denton Co, TX
Mark, I have a demo gold amp that is in excellent condition with low use. Even has all the cables with it. I'm asking $200 and that includes priority mail shipping. Please email me direct if interested as the forum here is having issues with notifications and PMs. Thank you.

txeve.paul@aol .com

Forgot to mention I can do your UPS drop of thru USPS...may have to add a little for the offset depending.... Email me if interested and we can check all the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fireman5340

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.