Whelen Cencom Gold Programming Issue

Glencoe

Nov 15, 2019
Clay County, Florida
Hello everyone,

I recently got a Whelen Cencom Gold and when attempting to program it, I get an error

"Index was outside the bounds of the array"

If anyone is able to assist me in getting this resolved that would be great.

Thank you,
Jacob

Ruddmanwelding

Mar 30, 2020
Tyler, Texas
Hello everyone,

I recently got a Whelen Cencom Gold and when attempting to program it, I get an error

"Index was outside the bounds of the array"

If anyone is able to assist me in getting this resolved that would be great.

Thank you,
Jacob
Im Having the same issue. Im new to whelen so its frustrating

John Smith

Oct 19, 2010
CO, US
Not saying that's not his issue, but I had no problems using a brand new lappy top on the newest version of Windows (10? Or is it just called $hit now?)

aj4vs

Mar 4, 2011
FL
Were you able to find a solution? I'm having the same issue.

Ruddmanwelding

Mar 30, 2020
Tyler, Texas
I havent had a chance to try and reprogram mine but i called whelen customer support and they sent me the software on a cd that same day. It came in a few days later. No charge. Absolutely free!

aj4vs

Mar 4, 2011
FL
I have version 5.2, did they send you a newer version?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.