For Sale Whelen Cencom Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricTheNerd

Apr 1, 2014
Vermont
For sale I have a Whelen Cencom Red, complete unit. This was pulled from a local police cruiser and I had it in my POV, it worked great but I sold the car and I'm updating to an HHS2200 so it has to go! Only thing missing is the blue 20 amp output cable. It's been programmed so that the output wasn't used.

This will include the Amplifier unit, control head, havis console mount for the controller, all necessary cables (except the mentioned 20 amp output cable), microphone, and mic extension cable (not pictured). I do not have the traffic advisor plug, but it is set up for a two-wire T/A. Any questions, just ask!

I would like $175 OBO, please feel free to make an offer, I won't be offended. Shipping is buyer's expense through USPS. All sales final, as is, no returns accepted. Thanks for taking the time to check out my listing! 

IMG_8075.JPG

IMG_8076.JPG

IMG_8077.JPG

IMG_8078.JPG

IMG_8079.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.