For Sale Whelen Charger Inner Edge TA (8 Head R A A A A A A B)

Xtcbct

Nov 29, 2017
Ct
Any idea if these newer style LEDs could be mounted in an older style Inner Edge that had the 4 mounting tabs? I have an older upper rear Crown Vic Inner Edge bar, that I'm contemplating seeing if these modules would fit in the slots without modification. Any chance I could get some pics PM'd to me of what the new LED modules look like and how they mount?

May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
Still got a few left! Grab one now!

holtfire507

Feb 12, 2023
Holt
I have 9 or 10 of these in stock and they are the later style LEDs. Looking to find them a new home. I can change out the end heads for a minimal fee depending on what you need and what I have available. I do not have enough to make one all red, all blue or R/B spilt. Only to make RAAAAAAR, BAAAAAAB or AAAAAAAA at this time.

These do not need an external controller. It IS all built in!!!

Asking 185.00 Each Shipped

View attachment 227531View attachment 227532View attachment 227533
Do you have any LINZ6 Blue lights available?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.