whelen command/carbide programing question

emt111

Jun 10, 2011
New York
Brand new at this, so feel free to tell me if I missed something. As I understand it, when you're using carbide, you just set all your lightheads to steady burn and then flash patterns, regular/low power, etc is through the carbide. So if you had a dual avenger II solo you were using in the set up, you would have to set the avenger to steady burn and then only be able to flash both heads at the same time, right?

Smoked

Oct 29, 2017
Pa
You will get some of the greatest expert help on FB there is a dedicated group for carbide,command ,some super smart guys and a couple of undercover whelen people .

Smoked

Oct 29, 2017
Pa
There are some guys in the group that have blueprint also , all they require is people behave like adults and have an intrest in the digital flasher technologies , I am still learning and use "carbide lite" Smart Logic , take the flashing abilities and leave that big honking 200 watt amp behind ! I am stupid knowledgeable on lightheads except avengers ,I haven't played with them so my knowledge is limited to there is synchable model and non synchable , the synch version will work , which is kinda pathetic ,if i had of built something with avengers i would know them but never had anybody spec them .so id rather send somebody to the experts than give them wrong info and frustrate them further .

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.