Not open for further replies.

Caldwell_K9

Feb 9, 2013
Texas
Last edited by a moderator:

xtermn8

Oct 27, 2016
Maryland
On Panjo.com, the website you're listing on, the price is still $750. Just to let you know.

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
On Panjo.com, the website you're listing on, the price is still $750. Just to let you know.
Because he is modifying his thread here instead of modifying the ad on Panjo. Which is fine, it just won't allow people from here to buy it now at his advertised price.

xtermn8

Oct 27, 2016
Maryland
Because he is modifying his thread here instead of modifying the ad on Panjo. Which is fine, it just won't allow people from here to buy it now at his advertised price.
I think I'm misunderstanding, so he's listing it on elightbars for less than he's actually charging for it? Isn't that false advertisement?

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
I think I'm misunderstanding, so he's listing it on elightbars for less than he's actually charging for it? Isn't that false advertisement?
No and no. To list here, you have to create the ad through Panjo. Panjo automatically creates the ad here for you. If you update your ad through Panjo, it will update automatically here.

If you only update your thread here, it doesn't update Panjo. Some people give elightbars members a discount, so they show a cheaper price here and higher elsewhere. That is not false advertisement.

Reactions: Caldwell_K9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.