For Sale Whelen Dominators: D4RRBB, D2RB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave-O

Jun 11, 2010
Florida, USA
I have one Whelen D4 Dominator and one D2 Dominator available. Both are RB. These were mounted inside the rear windshield of a patrol car and still have the full length wiring and factory hardware attached. Lenses are still 10/10. I’ll even include the pictured fancy custom Dave-O-Garage bracket on the D4 for FREE! The following is what I have available:

(1) Whelen Dominator D4RRBB, Date Code 06/13, $125
(1) Whelen Dominator D2RB, Date Code 04/13, $75

All prices include shipping. Thanks for looking, and be sure to check out my other items for sale.

ai.imgur.com_FpNxFss.jpg
ai.imgur.com_r0xFj7D.jpg
ai.imgur.com_hj0oqx1.jpg
ai.imgur.com_4xN2Y13.jpg
ai.imgur.com_rBped8k.jpg
ai.imgur.com_ZHU6JC7.jpg
ai.imgur.com_kpPfahb.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadlad

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.