Whelen FDCT10RR Driving/Warning lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFDGoss20

Jan 14, 2017
Central Pennsylvania
I am looking for a pair of Whelen FDCT10RR driving/Warning lights for my 2013 Tahoe SSV. It's my understanding Whelen no longer produces these lights, so I wanted to check with other members of this site before going a different route.

Thanks in advance

FFDGoss20

Jan 14, 2017
Central Pennsylvania
For whatever reason, I have yet to upload a photo and not get an error message on here (hence why I have no profile picture). I have posted a link below that will show a picture of the light. I have contacted this company via email to clarify if they have these lights in stock or if they are "coming from Whelen" (which will never happen since Whelen no longer produces them). I have not received a response from them.

These lights basically consist of two LINZ6 style lights within a 4 inch round housing. It has a bracket mounted to it that allows it to replace the OEM fog lights in a Tahoe.

http://www.lonestarpse.com/whelen-c...s-super-led-dual-lamp-and-driving-lights.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.