Wanted Whelen Freedom parts and various items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radio611

Jun 4, 2014
Leitchfield, ky
I am looking for some parts to make some upgrades to one of my local fire departments engine. It currently has a 72" strobe edge bar and I want to convert it to LED.

I am needing the following items for the bar. It is currently blacked out to the rear and I will not be putting anything in it to the rear except the corners.
4 RED corner modules
6 RED modules to be placed in the front of the bar
1 wiring harness for the front of the bar and the corners
1 Controller board

I also could use the following for other project.
1 Whelen SA315p speaker
some RED whelen ION or surface mount modules.

Now for the hard part.........The only form of payment I have to offer is the dept card and will have to have a receipt for the items to provide my department. I would prefer to buy all the items from a single seller in order to simplify the paper trail. Please feel free to post a reply or message me with what you have. All Items would have to be shipped to zip code 42754. Please PM me with any questions. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.