For Sale Whelen Freedom WeCan Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

colbs91

Dec 15, 2012
Colorado
Hello I have a Whelen Freedom WeCan bar for sale. The bar is Red and Blue. It has been tested and works great! I am open to offers on the bar, I am new to Lightbars and am not sure of a good price on them. The WeCan bar is on top and the other bar will be listed in another ad. Thanks for looking. I am hoping for $400 plus shipping, again I am open to offers or trades. 

IMG_2384.jpg

IMG_2523.jpg

post-21415-0-92197400-1425138525.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SlowKid

Jul 1, 2010
Topeka, KS
Do you have the WeCan module which allows you to wire it to a non-WeCan light switch/control?

SlowKid

Jul 1, 2010
Topeka, KS
PM Sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.