For Sale Whelen Freedom with Feniex TDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

okc_f150

Oct 3, 2013
Oklahoma City
I have a converted Edge 9000 bar with Whelen 400s. All blue front with custom made Feniex T6 Spot dual takedowns, Whelen 400 halogen alleys and a red/blue split rear.

The rear 6 have been wired to a separate harness for control from a separate flasher, or the wires can be put back to the Whelen harness and used as 2-wire TA and flash.

The rear 400s have been spliced so that they are not split flashing. These can be easily set back to normal if you want to flash the bottom separate from the top.

The takedowns were a custom piece from a member here and myself. Two Feniex T6 spot dummy modules are mounted to 400 blank plates. These things are pretty impressive, they blow the blue 400s out of the water.

Lenses have been polished and cleaned up.

Full length power/ground cables, control wires and TA harness.

Whelen headache rack mounts attached.

Asking $350 shipped for this bar. If you don't want the Feniex TDs, I'll make it $300 shipped.

Video here

IMG_5611_zps2b571996.jpg

IMG_5610_zps37ba81b5.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idk

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.