Whelen HHS2200 Programing software

emtpals

Apr 8, 2013
IL/WI
DM inbound. I tried to download directly from the link, but it is showing missing files.

Last edited:

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
DM inbound. I tried to download directly from the link, but it is showing missing files.
Unfortunately their application just pointed itself back to their website where it would download the file behind the scenes. Since their update to the website it looks like it won't work. At least that is what I make out of the error looking at the coding. Dang it!

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
I got you covered, I contacted my tech at whelen, the old HHS software did not get transferred to the new site yet support is working on it and offered to mail me the cd till they get it resolved, please send me your model # p/n and serial # in case they ask for any of them.

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
Unfortunately their application just pointed itself back to their website where it would download the file behind the scenes. Since their update to the website it looks like it won't work. At least that is what I make out of the error looking at the coding. Dang it!
Hey bud can you help me out also, please?

I've been looking and no luck...

Reactions: tsquale

emtpals

Apr 8, 2013
IL/WI
The easiest way would be to call up Whelen, and they can send you a CD directly.
I was on a little time crunch, and a member here was very kind to send me the software, but Whelen was only a few days behind him.

Rafael007

Nov 21, 2020
Mexico
The easiest way would be to call up Whelen, and they can send you a CD directly.
I was on a little time crunch, and a member here was very kind to send me the software, but Whelen was only a few days behind him.

yeah but the problem is that I’m in Mexico so I can’t ask them to ship me one out. I will try to find the way but even the borders in these days are closed so I can go to McAllen or Brownsville or any city near where I live ...

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
Well if they won't mail it to you i can try and send you the files via email cept 1 file that's too big to send. You didn't have any issue without that file emtpals?

Reactions: emtpals

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.