For Sale Whelen Inner Edge XLP w/ TD's

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveCN5

May 22, 2010
South East Michigan
I have a Whelen Inner Edge XLP 2 piece, 10 LED modules with 2 Take downs. The bar is all red, only has about 5 hours of run time on it. Comes with Ford Explorer Interceptor brackets and has full length cord (15+ feet). I had it mounted in my 06 F-150 with no problems. Only reason I am selling it is because it doesn't even come close to working in the 2015 F-150's and Whelen was not willing to even send me brackets for the 2015's to try and work with. I will be sad to see it go. Extremely good condition, I bought it new for $660+. Looking to get $450 shipped. PayPal only. Might consider trades for red or red/white dash lights.

20150803_073849.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TraFx

Jun 10, 2010
South Carolina
Any idea if this would fit in a 2008 Explorer (seeing that you had it in a 06 150?) If it does, I could work out some trades on lights for you.

DaveCN5

May 22, 2010
South East Michigan
I am getting a lot of personal messages about this bar. I want to clarify a few things.

1) This is NOT a WeCan XLP

2) This is NOT a Duo XLP

3) I do NOT know every make and model that this will fit. I bought this light bar (even though it's Explorer specific) for my F-150 because I knew I could alter/bend the brackets to make it fit (I didn't have to though). I will NOT do a return if you purchase it and then decide you are not happy with the fit. In my OPINION, it can be altered to fit most cars. It does not fit in the 2015 F-150's because the head liner has a big recess in it where it is different heights, which would make the bar sit at an angle and my OCD doesn't like that.

chucksorce

Aug 3, 2014
nj
Here's a idea you can try, I had a inner edge made for a Tahoe and was able to change the angle to fit my ram pickup, just buy a angle finder, get the new angle you are looking for and transfer it it your light the trim to fit. It really wasn't that hard and it came out great, just a thought for you.

CanamRider

Jul 11, 2015
LA
Have any knowledge on how this come pairs to a Feniex Pegasus? I have the sunstrip at the top of my Explorer and sadly my output is reduced a bit. If this lighter is brighter than the Pegasus then I might consider replacing it.

hfdemt4095

Jul 1, 2014
Holliston ma
Have any knowledge on how this come pairs to a Feniex Pegasus? I have the sunstrip at the top of my Explorer and sadly my output is reduced a bit. If this lighter is brighter than the Pegasus then I might consider replacing it.

I have the same issue with my explorer and my Pegasus... I do know that the pegasus has 4 watt leds where as the inner edge has 3watt, it's also considerably shorter

aj4vs

Mar 4, 2011
FL
Pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.