Whelen Inner Edge XLP WeCAN® DUO

fleetcomm

Sep 2, 2011
south of nowhere
I really like the direction whelen is taking with thier new lights and can not wait to see what is next.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
I'll be honest...I'm a total whelen whacker; I live their products and that's all I use on my vehicles or vehicles that I spec, but this doesn't seem exceptionally innovative. IMHO, this just looks like dual color TIR's and isn't anywhere close to the big step that FedSig recently took with their newest addition to their interior bar lineup. Hopefully, videos of the XLP Duo/WeCan will prove me wrong

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States

cajunblitz

May 20, 2010
Saint Martin Parish LA
Jman423 said:
I've asked them directly why their site is so spotty and unfriendly, they thanked me for the input :duh:

If you dig a little on the mediocre website, they've got a little gem that's been hiding for a while....

whe.jpg

If they ever get around to transferring everything over to it, it'll be pretty cool...

JohnFireFan

Jan 29, 2012
Louisiana
Jman423 said:
Why do they even bother putting it on their website if they aren't going to provide decent pictures and literature?

I've asked them directly why their site is so spotty and unfriendly, they thanked me for the input :duh:

I'd like to see one of these bars though, it should be pretty impressive.

I would love to see Whelen Engineering with a new, modern looking website. Photos, videos and plenty of literature are what drives the consumers and distributors to sell & buy products. Hopefully a new webmaster is on Whelen's to-do list.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.