Whelen Interleaved fog lights

jayzce

Jun 1, 2010
Philippines/Manila
Anyone had experience with Whelen's Interleaved leds? Can't find a lot of videos of them.

Doing some research on them if they are worth it. White for driving and solid red and blue per side.

got_yogurt

May 21, 2010
BC, Canada
We have some on a Ford Explorer. I find the beam is more of a "fog" beam than a "driving" beam. The high beam on the explorer outshines the beam from the led's. They're ok but not mind blowing.

ryanm

May 20, 2010
Arkansas
I have a set on my Tahoe. The warning is excellent, the driving half is OK/good. They work well in a dark area.

I'm always concerened about blinding someone so I never leave them on very long when driving.

jayzce

Jun 1, 2010
Philippines/Manila
ryanm would you happen to have a vid of the lights? if you can do a video i'd love to see it. Hope to see it during night time so i can see how well the fog lights work or function.

Thanks

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadlad

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.