Whelen ISP188 12/24 volts?

jayzce

Jun 1, 2010
Philippines/Manila
Are they 12/24 volts? i have seen some website listing it at 12 / 24 volts. How can i tell the difference? since i have one unit here just on the shelf and planning to put them on our firetruck but our firetrucks are 24VDC. When i bought this i was planning to install it on my vehicle but bought another one which is the CSP series.

or do you think it's better to install these on my truck rather the CSP series? Which one is better?

thanks

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.