For Sale Whelen Liberty 54" Red

Mbemt

Apr 9, 2011
Midwest USA
54" Liberty. Never used/installed onto a vehicle due to one of the front light heads not working. Never got around to sending it into Whelen for the free repair, and don't think I ever will. If someone wants the bar, Whelen will replace the light head for free. It is a mostly full RED bar with LED take downs and alley lights. There are two yellow light heads on the rear of the bar (can be operated independently) I'm not sure what a good price would be so I'll start at 1000obo. 4/2014 production date on the bar.

Thanks

Attachments

• liberty_1.jpg
    liberty_1.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 416
  • liberty_2.jpg
    liberty_2.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 366

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
I looked for weeks for a used 54" red Liberty. Searched every forum and Facebook group, posted wanted ads, and now you post this! Haha.
Unfortunately I did already find one. Installing it for that dept today actually. Good luck with the sale.

rescue52

May 23, 2010
New York
54" Liberty. Never used/installed onto a vehicle due to one of the front light heads not working. Never got around to sending it into Whelen for the free repair, and don't think I ever will. If someone wants the bar, Whelen will replace the light head for free. It is a mostly full RED bar with LED take downs and alley lights. There are two yellow light heads on the rear of the bar (can be operated independently) I'm not sure what a good price would be so I'll start at 1000obo. 4/2014 production date on the bar.

Thanks

Is this a WeCan model ?

emt1033

Nov 30, 2014
UP of Michigan
1. Do you have any mounting brackets for this bar?
2. Did you take the cover off the lightbar and check to see if the wiring was all intact, and the head wasn't working due to loose wires?
3. Did you try to test the non-working light head with independent 12-volt power?
4. Would you consider any trades/ partial trade?

I have tons of different equipment you might be interested in. Lightbars, LED lights, sirens, speakers, radios, consoles, partitions, antique lights, etc. You can PM me. Thanks,
Mike

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesseclark2448

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.