Whelen Liberty converted to interior lights?

#1texan

Apr 17, 2016
Texas
just wondering if anyone has ever converted a whelen Liberty bar into all interor lights?

If so how did you mount them?

Thanks, Nathan

fam29

Jun 6, 2012
USA, Florida
One of our guys just did this. Mounted in the rear window of our spare Crown Vic. He cut down the front and used everything else in the rear. Turned out exceptionally well.

fam29

Jun 6, 2012
USA, Florida
He's gonna send me some pics tomorrow. Pm your email address. If what he sends isn't what you need, I'll take more when I go back to work Wednesday.

fam29

Jun 6, 2012
USA, Florida
No problem. I was quite impressed by the way it turned out. With the window tint it looks like an interior bar. The corners almost contour the rear window.

firebuff17

Mar 28, 2011
CT
Can you post the pics here as well?
That way if others are interested in this as well and they do a search they can can get the answers.

Reactions: 336

fam29

Jun 6, 2012
USA, Florida
Tried to upload with photobucket but the damn thing is causing me problems. Maybe #1Texan can upload, I emailed the pics to him earlier.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.