WHELEN LIBERTY EXTENDED CORNER BLUE - No Longer Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpm9917

May 1, 2011
Englewood, CO
WHELEN LIBERTY EXTENDED CORNER BLUE

I have 5 Whelen Liberty Corner Modules for Sale they are all the Extended Corners and they are all blue. 3 of them are the newer style with MFG dates of 2011 or newer and 2 of them are older 2009 era.

I don't think these were ever used they were found in an old Bin while cleaning out the parts room.

Questions: Dmarciano@laws1.com
Shipping: UPS ground contact me for shipping quotes and depends on how many you want.
Payment: Paypal tmccauley@laws1.com

Price is 50.00 per head for the new ones 45.00 for he older ones.

All sales are final no exchanges or warranties

List Date: 10/13/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: WHELEN LIBERTY EXTENDED CORNER BLUE
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

astaticimages.panjo.com_browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
aimagecdn2.panjo.com_images_threadpost_5bd71aed_653d_4e8b_a659_000fcfbd737a.JPG
aimagecdn2.panjo.com_images_threadpost_e8dfa170_b204_4fb4_91f0_b1ea1130fd3c.JPG
aimagecdn2.panjo.com_images_threadpost_6663cf8c_b455_46c8_a7e8_399118cdde7c.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.