Wanted Whelen Mini Liberty II Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMedic19

May 8, 2012
Vermilion, Ohio
Hello everyone,
I ended up buying a brand new in box Mini Liberty II, but it’s a permanent mount version, so need to see if I can get the following items to make it mag mount.

I am looking for a magnet mounting kit for the Whelen Mini Liberty II.

Also looking for 4 of the small inboard modules for the front and rear of the bar, amber in color.

Also looking to see if anyone has a full length Whelen cigar plug with the pattern select button.

I know I can buy these items new, but I’d rather not pay an arm and leg for everything, haha.

Thank you!

Last edited:

FireMedic19

May 8, 2012
Vermilion, Ohio
Just wanted to update, I no longer need the parts listed above.....

I ordered the magnetic mount kit from Strobes N’ More, but only got one set of magnets.....

I also ordered a replacement cigar plug from them that I was told included 10’ feet of cable, only to receive a plug that appears to have been cut off another bar..... lol.

Fail... Oh well, still love Strobes N’ More.

Attachments

• 849E93E2-D714-487B-9336-91F77B4E999B.jpeg
    849E93E2-D714-487B-9336-91F77B4E999B.jpeg
    152.8 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.