Whelen model 52 series in mirror beam housing

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
None I don't think... Unless you modify the mount flange that you will be using... I don't recall 52s being used in MirrorBeams, just 500s... But I may be mistaken...

03crownvic

May 8, 2010
Louisiana
52 series light modules were definitely used in the original generation mirror beam housings before the 500 series came along and replaced them. I speak from experience because I had a pair on my '03 Crown Vic.

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
03crownvic said:
52 series light modules were definitely used in the original generation mirror beam housings before the 500 series came along and replaced them. I speak from experience because I had a pair on my '03 Crown Vic.

If that's the case, there is a couple of 52s on eBay that come with a mount flange... that should be all you need then...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.