Whelen product?

cybercop

May 31, 2010
USA, TX/South
I am looking for a particular light head that I am having trouble remembering who makes it.

It was posted on here a few months ago.

I saw it on a Tahoe last night and the clear running light was extremely bright.

It is a par duo light that has both a clear running light (fog light housing) and will flash an emergency color when activated.

Thanks.

cajunblitz

May 20, 2010
Saint Martin Parish LA

Dkellam

Jan 18, 2013
Virginia, USA
cybercop said:
Yea, those are it. Any idea how much they are and if they will fit a in 2006 F-150 round fog light housing? I'm sure it's pretty pricey.

I believe they have them for the Expedition, just not sure if they are compatible. I'm looking at the Interleaved as well, with red over white with the white override. They seem to range anywhere from ~$112 for the regular extended lens - ~$148 for the interleaved extended lens. Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

Dustin

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.