For Sale Whelen Responder LP R2 (R2LPMS) Mini Light Bar RED/BLUE Split Clear Dome NEW-IN-BOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

fittyo

Feb 2, 2021
Wisconsin
Whelen Responder LP R2 (R2LPMS) Mini Light Bar RED/BLUE Split Clear Dome NEW-IN-BOX

SOLD OUT!!!!!

Standard or priority mail shipping to lower 48 U.S. States only included. Payment via PayPal. All Sales Final - No Returns. Typically able to ship quickly within a day or two (often same day), but do travel, so will advise of any shipping delays. Thanks for looking......please check out the great deals in my other listings.

Attachments

• WhelenR2LPMS.jpg
    WhelenR2LPMS.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 62
  • WhelenR2LPMS2.jpg
    WhelenR2LPMS2.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 52
  • WhelenRBsplit.jpg
    WhelenRBsplit.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:

Dave-O

Jun 11, 2010
Florida, USA
Whelen Responder LP R2 (R2LPMS) Mini Light Bar RED/BLUE Split Clear Dome NEW-IN-BOX

$ 165 Delivered !

Standard or priority mail shipping to lower 48 U.S. States only included. Payment via PayPal. All Sales Final - No Returns. Typically able to ship quickly within a day or two (often same day), but do travel, so will advise of any shipping delays. Thanks for looking......and stay tuned for more deals in coming hours and days!

$ 165 Delivered !

Standard or priority mail shipping to lower 48 U.S. States only included. Payment via PayPal. All Sales Final - No Returns. Typically able to ship quickly within a day or two (often same day), but do travel, so will advise of any shipping delays. Thanks for looking......and stay tuned for more deals in coming hours and days!
Pm sent.

fittyo

Feb 2, 2021
Wisconsin
Thanks Dave-O! (and others) So, on-hand sold first day of listing, but more are in-bound this week, so feel free to reserve yours, but I will not take any payments until they are physically ready to ship out to you. I have other business (away) to attend to for a few days later on this week or early next week as well, so if I do not immediately respond, I will get back to you. Thanks.

Reactions: Dave F and Tony P

fittyo

Feb 2, 2021
Wisconsin
2 remain as of this morning Friday 02/19/21. More available if needed as are a few other versions with red domes (permanent mount), blue domes (mag mount), all linear R2's.

Reactions: Dave F
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fireman5340

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.