For Sale Whelen Single Avenger Sync Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

barrjk

Aug 21, 2010
USA, New York
For sale Single Whelen Avenger Sync light. I purchased this for a project but have since changed my mind.

Single Avenger: AVNS1, Red, asking $120. This one is brand new, never installed.

I accept PayPal, and will ship free anywhere in the US.

Photo Jul 05, 1 21 19 PM.jpg

Photo Jul 05, 1 22 06 PM.jpg

Photo Jul 05, 1 22 36 PM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nathan R

Lifetime VIP Donor
Mar 27, 2014
USA
Please be advised of, and familiarize yourself with the new Classifieds rules. One item per thread, unless you plan to sell both as a pair, not individually priced.

Please update your thread to comply. Your thread will be reopened once it does comply.

On June 15th all existing "multiple item threads" will be locked or moved to the member storefronts section if the OP is a Silver level member or higher.
Thank you in advance.

Reactions: tsquale

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
I also have a Dual Avenger Sync, color R/A but I guess I have to list that in a separate post for this forum.
That is correct, unless you become a Silver Member or higher (paid membership) then you can have a Member Storefront and post as many items as you wish!

Reactions: Nathan R
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadlad

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.