Whelen, SoundOff, D&R

yaknamedjak

Registered Member
Ok, do you think you could give me an end-to-end length? Also if it's all red does it have white take-down/scene lights?

Also if you have any info on year manufactured and LED generation I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Last edited:

Frooom

Sorry if it was already mentioned in the thread (I looked but couldn't confirm): what TIR6 lights are shown in the pics of grill lights?

yaknamedjak

Registered Member
If you can get me the end-to-end length on a Supervisor and it fits in my expy, and if it has white takedowns that can be turned on by themselves, I'll take an all-red one, please.

Also, in the same picture as the Supervisor, is that an interior traffic advisor behind the supervisor?

Thanks in advance

OP
OP
hawkspringsfire

hawkspringsfire

Gold Supporter
If you can get me the end-to-end length on a Supervisor and it fits in my expy, and if it has white takedowns that can be turned on by themselves, I'll take an all-red one, please.

Also, in the same picture as the Supervisor, is that an interior traffic advisor behind the supervisor?

Thanks in advance
Ok I will get that for you.

fireman1327

Are the ultra lite 12s interior or exterior? Is it self contained or does it need a traffic advisor control head? Would you make one red/amber/red?
Thanks

OP
OP
hawkspringsfire

hawkspringsfire

Gold Supporter

Thanks in advance
Its 45" long and the TA is a sound off ultra lite 12.

Timothy2369

Do you still have the inner edges? I might be interested in an all red one if you happen to have mounting brackets.
Thanks,
Tim

Jsherman88

Registered Member
How much for the Sound off predator 2 grill lights in either red or r/w? Are they the single head or dual head model?

OP
OP
hawkspringsfire

hawkspringsfire

Gold Supporter
More items coming. I'm going to start parting out two code 3 xf2300 and two code 3 2100 light bars. If anyone is interested PM me. I also have 3 code 3 rls siren units for sale as well.

ai233.photobucket.com_albums_ee229_hawkspringsfire_Mobile_20Up85ede73afebb83a0c624383464445f0c.jpg

TritonBoulder47

Site Guru
If I only had the $$$ I'd love an all red Supervisor... lol

Damn my poorness... lol

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Unanswered questions
Members