Wanted Whelen tam65 housing

crt6mrt-265

Looking for a housing only for a whelen tam65 traffic bar. I have a bunch of 500 series lights to make my own bar, would be nice to have the 6 head housing.

txfire

Established Member
This is the tir6 style housing right? For the shallow heads? If so, I have a 6 head model. It’s in decent shape with some surface scratching. I can send pics later.

OP
OP
crt6mrt-265

crt6mrt-265

This is the tir6 style housing right? For the shallow heads? If so, I have a 6 head model. It’s in decent shape with some surface scratching. I can send pics later.
Its the tir6 model, i didn't realize there were shallow and not, these seem not that deep. I'll definitely check out pics, no emergency thank you

txfire

Established Member
Its the tir6 model, i didn't realize there were shallow and not, these seem not that deep. I'll definitely check out pics, no emergency thank you
Here you go. Feel free to PM with any questions. I'm asking $70 shipped. Thank you.

Attachments

OP
OP
crt6mrt-265

crt6mrt-265

Won't need the 8 head thank you for the interest. My apologies, i lost my job and haven't had the time to come back on. Needless to say though, 70 bucks right now i can't swing :/ once i start working again I'll get back in touch to see if the 6 head is available.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Unanswered questions
Members
Latest member
boxburn
Top Bottom