Whelen Xecutor 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
For sale (or very limited trade)

It is with a heavy heart I need to sell my xecutor 2. If you know me you know how long and hard I searched for this bad boy, and how much additional monies I spent sending it in for repairs to whelen. I've sunk more money into this than my asking price. To make a long story short- some of you know I moved across the country to British Columbia last year for career retraining, well I just got a message this week and I need to move back to Ontario. I have a close family member terminally ill. With that said, I need some money for the re-location, and well, I've decided the xecutor 2 will have to go.

So now that my peronal laundry is aired on the forum, onto the item for sale!

One fresh (from the whelen repair factory) xecutor 2. This is under warranty!! Comes with a custom whelen controller (previous owner custom wired it up, I make 0 guarantee or warranty on if it will work as I never tested it) brand new in the bag from the factory whelen harnesses and also an additional factory whelen harness, which I used to confirm functionality. Again the xecutor 2 itself is under factory warranty, not the custom controller. I don't guarantee the custom controller at all in any way.

Due to the rarity of finding these, what I need the money for, seeing what they have sold for recently in the past and the fact its under warranty I'm asking $750.00 (USD) plus $75.00 for insured, tracked express shipping to any location in Canada or most of the United States. Insuring it will cost me about $40.00 in that shipping estimate- just so you know why shipping is so high. Will consider reasonable offers as well.

Trades: only looking for one thing: a good condition used or new enclosed / cargo trailer, roughly 6x12 (will consider other sizes) with side man door and ideally rear barn doors. Would need to be delivered to a location just north of the US border in British Columbia. Needs to be a legit trailer with all paperwork, and ready/able to make a 6000 mile journey. Yes I know a trailer is worth more than the xecutor so I am willing to toss money into the deal for the right trailer. Hoping to find an established name brand trailer (like wells cargo).

And here I thought I'd never consider selling this. Family comes first.

2015-08-15 13.16.56.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MEVS06

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
After talking to a few price dropped to $750.00 plus shipping.

Reasonable offers still welcome via pm.

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
700 plus 45 shipping (insured, tracked, express) to canada or most of the us

Someone must want this...?

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
wanting and having the ability to buy is 2 different things... id love to see the face of some person when a kia rolls up clanging a bell like a firetruck and then hearing the roar of a q....

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.