Who is Jackson Heights Volunteer Ambulance Corp ? Selling NYPD Vehicles on GOVDEALS?

HPD84

May 16, 2010
City of Houston,Texas

Light It Up

Jun 19, 2011
bk ny
i dont no the agency at all, but i know one of the guys who is working for them, they are semi legit

meaning the are selling good stuff with a retired agency, they got the name legit but the agency is retired so they are just using it to buy and sell stuff

PC Comms

May 30, 2010
Beautiful southern Georgia!
frumemtb said:
they got the name legit but the agency is retired so they are just using it to buy and sell stuff

Hence... fraud Just my $0.02

Light It Up

Jun 19, 2011
bk ny
spoke to my budy who works for the agency...

he said they are in the process of bringing the agency back in service

we shall have to wait and see

Light It Up

Jun 19, 2011
bk ny
From what he said they are as a matter a fact trying to get back in service

They have members a bus and a lawyer helping them work on getting papers they turned in there papers on a temporary bases to reorganize the agency

I don't have any thing to do with them at all

May 22, 2010
New York City
all those auctions are misleading...... those vehicles were not transferred like they said......

they were bought at dcas auction,and i seen a few bought at the auction myself !!!

its fraud !!!

Light It Up

Jun 19, 2011
bk ny
911 said:
all those auctions are misleading...... those vehicles were not transferred like they said......

they were bought at dcas auction,and i seen a few bought at the auction myself !!!

its fraud !!!

JAY,

with out knowing it your probably know one of the guys running this company agency

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.