Who's selling DUO?

Solvarex

Jun 2, 2010
Canada
I'm interested in outfitting a vehicle with Whelen DUO products; a 2010 Liberty, some 500-series lightheads for the Mirrorbeams, and LINZ6 perimeter lights. My local dealer can get this stuff but they don't buy in huge volume and the price point is pretty high. Who else out here stocks and sells the new DUO lightheads?

Strobesnmore

May 23, 2010
Westerly, RI
We sell the duo and can help you with any build you need as well as offer suggestions to save you money. Email me your specs. Louis@strobesnmore.com and ill price the entire package out for you.

May 22, 2010
Central WV
Solvarex said:
I'm interested in outfitting a vehicle with Whelen DUO products; a 2010 Liberty, some 500-series lightheads for the Mirrorbeams, and LINZ6 perimeter lights. My local dealer can get this stuff but they don't buy in huge volume and the price point is pretty high. Who else out here stocks and sells the new DUO lightheads?

That's going to be expensive. You can PM me the full details of what you are looking for and want. I'll see what I can do, but the duo bars are special order. The 500 series and LINZ6s run about the same price everywhere, so I'm not sure that someone stocking a large number of them is going to make that big of a difference, unless you are buying a large number of them. Just keep in mind large number to most large distributors is 10+ on lightbars and 50-100+ on lightheads.

Depending on what you are wanting/needing there might be some other brands out there that can give you just as good of a product and save you some money. Again, PM me what you are looking for exactly and I'll see what I can do. Also, let me know if you are open to other brands to supply you with what you need.

May 22, 2010
Central WV
AggiePhil said:
So Whelen is making Duo LINZ6s now?

Not duo in the sense of the Liberty that has modules that are fully populated with both colors (ie 12 leds red and 12 blue). The LIZ6s and the 500 series are only split leds to my knowledge.

AggiePhil

Jul 17, 2010
Southwest
OK, thanks for clearing that up. You only get half of the lighthead at a time. Now I WOULD pay for a Duo LINZ6 where you get the whole lighthead in each color, depending on how much it cost.

AggiePhil

Jul 17, 2010
Southwest
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think you can make only one half of a split LINZ6 flash. Thus you would not have the ability to only select one color at a time as you can with the Duo series.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.