Will Axixtech ever make...

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
... a Chameleon TRI LAW system??? I would just short of kill... for a B/A Chameleon, full lighthead,for hideaway, and would but t on the spot if the sold it.

ryan

May 20, 2010
Massillon, Ohio
No they didn't.... They are marketed very well now thru brooking industries.

RJ*

May 21, 2010
Finland
SlickTop Solutions said:
Ummm..where did you here that?

LightningX/Fire and Safety Outfitters no longer imports Juluen/Axixtech, but Brooking Industries does.

For the OP, it's unknown at this time.[/quote:v2c88w8q]

It is my understanding that Brooking and Axixtech were two separate importers of Juluen lights, and Axixtech did go out of business. So... we might see a Brooking light in the future, but not an Axixtech one.

Or I could be mistaken.

fireman616wfd

May 24, 2010
Oxford, MS
SO Brite Lighting said:
Juluen is not out of business.
They re-aligned their distributorship in the US and Canada. Axixtech is still for sale in the US and it has been re-branded as Lite-Tech in Canada.

hey man, i tried calling you and sending you a message

May 24, 2010
PG County, MD
xfirefighter484x said:
... a Chameleon TRI LAW system??? I would just short of kill... for a B/A Chameleon, full lighthead,for hideaway, and would but t on the spot if the sold it.

Per Spencer at Brooking Industries, the answer from Juluen is no. The extra circuitry for for dual color option would make the control housing too large.

Sigma Safety

May 21, 2010
western Canada
SO Brite Lighting said:
Juluen is not out of business.
They re-aligned their distributorship in the US and Canada. Axixtech is still for sale in the US and it has been re-branded as Lite-Tech in Canada.

Megatech in just private-branding the Juluen stuff as "Lite-tech" in Canada. They do that so if something goes to bid and says "lite-tech, no exceptions" then they're the only one who can bid. They've done that for years with Whelen products. Now that Whelen is end-running MT on sales in Canada (whelen rep bidding factory direct to customers), MT is feeling the pressure so they brought on this Juluen stuff as a cheap option. Bluemax in Vancouver 'stole' the distributorship from a guy in Ontario, and is supposed to be the "exclusive" Canadian importer for the Juluen line, but somehow MT got into it too. Silly little battle between the two companies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.