Wiring diagram - Tomar 925 Alternating Flasher

Good morning all,

I tried the search function; found nothing pertinent.

I am trying to locate a wiring diagram for a Tomar 925 alternating flasher. It is attached to a hacked Federal Signalmaster SML-2 that I received in a box of 'misc. lighting equipment'. It has eight different-colored wires coming out of it. I know I've seen a PDF for this flasher somewhere before, but I tried Google and Tomar's site, and have had no luck. I found one on Google, but it is in Japanese, and in particular, I want to know the function of the White wire (it is the only one i cannot extrapolate from the pictures) before i start experimenting. I've attached the Japanese version of the diagram.

Thanks in advance!!

David

925 Alt-Flasher - Japanese.pdf

Attachments

• 925 Alt-Flasher - Japanese.pdf
    312 bytes · Views: 25

MtnMan

Dec 20, 2012
Eastern PA
One of the diagrams shows the white wire switched to +12V, so it won't hurt anything to go ahead and try it. I expect it's a flash pattern change or steady override.

Cpierce3

Oct 11, 2023
Canada
the PDF won't open is there anyway it can be re posted ? just picked up my first 925 and need the wiring diagram for it

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fireman5340

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.