Wiring turn signals to liberty light heads

Da-Sarge

Feb 27, 2020
Canada
I'm not sure if this is the rite spot or not but here's a question for you Lightner modders out there has anyone attempted to wire light heads in their amber liberty light bar to their turn signals? I know there is stop tail turn modules available but not sure if they are for the liberty. anything you guys might know or know of by all means. is there a 3 marker light insert for the front and rear that would fit maybe under the light heads or on top. I figured I would check if there's anything that's a possibility.

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
The Towman's Liberty includes a pair of 500-series stop/tail/turn lights on a separate, four-wire harness. The harness needs to be wired in to the tail light circuit, the left turn signal/brake light circuit, the right turn signal/brake light circuit, and ground.

FusionWolf

Oct 8, 2012
Massachusetts
You could pretty easily retrofit marker lights into the bar. As far as integrating your amber modules into the turn signals: the short answer is not really without doing some extensive modification. However if you have a wecan bar or want to do a wecan bar IO swap then you could pretty easily program in turn signals by just programming them to one of the outputs on your interface module or into a cencom, carbide or cantrol unit input wire.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jriccio@necommunications.

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.