Wanted WTB Vision SL lightbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFD516

May 27, 2010
Scott, Louisiana
Hi guys, I was just entertaining the idea of a vision SL led light bar, like the older NYPD bars, I love the look. I really don't see many of these around for sale, regardless of the configurations. I'm trying to find one in RED that is in excellent to pristine condition. I saw some here @10-99.com but they look rough, they appear to be old Las Vegas Metro PD bars with the opticom removed from the center if I had to guess.

Thanks for the assistance.

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
You are correct, I would agree that they were old LVMPD bars. Still over priced IMO. When those bars sold at govdeals, they went for $250 for a pallet of 10 LOL!

Reactions: SBFD-E-9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cmoore77

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.