WTF!? are you serious? Police officer arrested for shooting at another Police officer

Retired1

Jun 1, 2010
Woodward County, OK
Fortunately, she survived and her assailant will face justice.

Reading this brought back memories of Antoinette Frank. For you readers who may have been too young to know about Antoinette Frank, she executed one of her fellow officers during a robbery. It remains one of the most heinous of officer shooting officer crimes. Here's a link to her story:

Antoinette Frank - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It makes an interesting read as we wait to see how this particular shooting unfolds.

RL1

May 20, 2010
Ga
I am disappointed. Did no one else notice the Caprice ;)

cse04

May 25, 2010
Cincinnati, Oh
I love how people do stuff like this and seem to think they won't get in trouble for it.

Not to change the subject, but did anyone else notice what looks to be a green and white Broward County sheriff's office Chevy Caprice with an all blue FS Vision SLR on it in the video at 1:13?

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
cse04 said:
I love how people do stuff like this and seem to think they won't get in trouble for it.

Not to change the subject, but did anyone else notice what looks to be a green and white Broward County sheriff's office Chevy Caprice with an all blue FS Vision SLR on it in the video at 1:13?

No, I saw that Caprice too. Skip to 1:37 in the vid and you'll see it better. Vision SLR for sure running blue and red.

Getting back on topic....yeah, this guy has a LOT of issues to blatently open fire at another fellow officer. What a wanker....

FireEMSPolice

May 21, 2010
Ohio
cse04 said:

I think you meant at 1:11

MeefZah

Oct 6, 2011
New Philadelphia, OH
Wonder why SWAT went into the restaurant to get him instead of just waiting for him to come out?

Doesn't sound like he was doing anything more than chowing down in there.

Kinda risky...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadlad

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.