For Sale WTT: AeroDynic dome blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mars Light

Jun 23, 2011
Leipzig, Germany
I have here a 4segments AeroDynic dome.

8-8.5/10

Want to trade with a clear or red 4 segments in similar condition.

Shipping is to 04157 Leipzig, Germany

IMG_20150508_113604_Medium.jpg

IMG_20150508_113622_Medium.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lightbarmarci

Mars Light

Jun 23, 2011
Leipzig, Germany
Hi Jenny, let me see what denko3 can offer to me.

I can tell you a price for this blue dome but my problem is to get a comparable red dome for the same price.

chucksorce

Aug 3, 2014
nj
I may have a perfect dome for you, I'm currently swapping lights from all red to red/ blue for my rescue squad and I'm in need of that blue lens. The one I can trade you for is all red and exceptionally clean, the truck has been garaged it's whole existence and is in mint condition

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431225932.972285.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kpdtech79

Jul 23, 2011
usa texas
Mars light. I just checked the msg. If you have not found one I will get some picts to ya. I really need a blue one. Have to many red. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.