xts3000r

BFE127

Jul 4, 2010
Maryland USA
How to read a model number??? HO9UCF9PW7BN is the number? What will this radio do? I believe it is an 800 mhz. HELP?

BFE127

Jul 4, 2010
Maryland USA
Flash code? I aint got no stinking flash code!!?? lol

I just want to unload it. I dont have a use for it , Thanks for the info though, B

hawkspringsfire said:
U=806-870 MHz. If you can get the flash code we will be able to tell you what the radio has been flashed for as well.

May 24, 2010
PG County, MD
If you want to sell it, you will need to be able to provide the Host/DSP (firmware) versions, and the flashcode so potential buyers know what options the radio has and if ti will do what they need it to do.

If all you want to do is get rid of it, I will offer you $25 sight unseen.

BFE127

Jul 4, 2010
Maryland USA
I bet you would buy it for $25!!!! lol I'll get the boys to check it out for me, then list it for a reasonable price with all the extras. Thanks

CEVS

Jun 1, 2010
NJ
Turn it on and hit the lower side button 5 times to enter service mode. It will display the flashcode, host/dsp, etc. You will also want to list whether it has a 123abc serial number or a legit one.

May 24, 2010
PG County, MD
BFE127 said:
I bet you would buy it for $25!!!! lol I'll get the boys to check it out for me, then list it for a reasonable price with all the extras. Thanks

Just thought I would offer... :cool:

As mentioned above, press the button just above the PTT 5 times after start-up is finished, it will provide you with the Host, DSP, Encryption (if any), flash code and serial number.

The flash code can be decoded here: akardam.net Motorola Flashcode Decoder R04.03.01

If you need help with it, give me a holler and I will be happy to help.

BFE127

Jul 4, 2010
Maryland USA
Flash code: 100004-000000-4 = Q806 Astro IMBE Operation, H37 Smartnet Operation

?????????????????? Now what??? lol

SlickTop Solutions said:
Just thought I would offer... :cool:

As mentioned above, press the button just above the PTT 5 times after start-up is finished, it will provide you with the Host, DSP, Encryption (if any), flash code and serial number.

The flash code can be decoded here: akardam.net Motorola Flashcode Decoder R04.03.01

If you need help with it, give me a holler and I will be happy to help.

Respondcode3

May 23, 2010
Northen Il USA
Its a pretty basic flashcode.. It will do digital and smartnet.. without a battery or antennna its worth maybe $150. There are a ton of the same radio on Ebay right now Naperville IL had over 200 XTS3000 with a simular Flashcode. They auctioned them when they went Opensky last year and a bunch of wholesalers and radio shops are flooding ebay now. I have one but it works for me since it was pretty much programmed for what I need and I have the software and RIB to change it.

fleetcomm

Sep 2, 2011
south of nowhere
The problems with the xts3000 was it had to be retuned alot and they are no longer supported by Motorola.

May 24, 2010
PG County, MD
fleetcomm said:
The problems with the xts3000 was it had to be retuned alot and they are no longer supported by Motorola.

I've never seen that or know of nay major municipality that had a major issue with the 3000. Do you have info you can point to for reference please? (would like to have it in the save file)

fleetcomm

Sep 2, 2011
south of nowhere
SlickTop Solutions said:
I've never seen that or know of nay major municipality that had a major issue with the 3000. Do you have info you can point to for reference please? (would like to have it in the save file)

I just had them on our system and other cities around us, that we had to retune them because on the digital freq. that we use it would get to the point that it would not work untill we would retune them. I never had a problem on the analog side of the radio. They were great radios very few problems.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.